View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:21 PM   #7
oldestof11

Name: oldestof11
Title: Drag racer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezingsystems View Post
Nice you'll be happy with it. Usually you can pickup a 20' weldcraft torch and lead 150 amp for under $80. Cheap argon regulator flow meter combo are $40 and I like to use SSC controls for foot pedals for under 150 shipped. Just give them your make and model and they will hook you up with any foot pedal for any welding machine.

I should also say I got a TWECO cause that's what they had in stock.

Considering the old Lincoln tombstone 220a AC, this thing lights easy and is easily adjusted. I am loving it!

Another thing to note. The guy I was talking with and bought from was the customer relations manager of the welding outfit. He said he found it curious that he was getting miller trained when this model came out. He was up at their factory and they had a Thermal Arc 211 tore apart in a room. A few months later they had a model very similar but for nearly $2000. The managers preference is the Fabricator. He said he owns a Miller and uses a TWECO at his parents farm. He wishes he had bought the TWECO with how everything was much cheaper but did the same work.