01 P Pump Build

2u6egu5a.jpg

Got the colt stage 5 on the cam gear gear finally.. Does anyone know the torque specs for the cam gear retainer? Is it 44ft lbs? It's from cummins performance parts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish mine will turn out this good when I decide to do it lol. Great job bud keep it up!! Gonna do any vids for us to drool over when its done? lol.

I wish mine will turn out this good when I decide to do it lol. Great job bud keep it up!! Gonna do any vids for us to drool over when its done? lol.

Haha hell ya I'll have pics and videos like crazy. Build is just slow. I don't have much money lol

sumajy8y.jpg

Got my sport front end off a buddy, it's all going off to paint including stock sport mirrors this weekend.

apymy7yv.jpg

Got all the wiring it.. Does anyone know of anybody that re does writing harnesses?? Makes them look good? And puts new plugs on.

saje3uhy.jpg
threw an 8" mbrp stainless miter cut stack back in..

Such a clean build! I tried to get everything as clean as possible before I tore mine down but still no where near this slick. Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Such a clean build! I tried to get everything as clean as possible before I tore mine down but still no where near this slick. Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Thanks man! Trying my best to keep everything as nice as I can haven't had many people interested in the build so far lol

Nah I'm sure there are plenty of watchers. There have been other Ppump 24 builds but it's nice to see that you are paying attention to detail instead of tossing it together.

Back