View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #9
bd blk 12v

Name: bd blk 12v
Title: Fixen broken bulldogs
Member`s Gallery
I have owned the truck 3 years it never had overdrive. I got tired of that I started checking and bought a snap on mt2500 and it would connect to the truck. I drove the truck checking pressure and the mt2500 showed 4th gear and the gauge would go up to 4psi then 0 no overdrive. I assumed the od seal was blown. My brother had a core and a guy I work with rebuilds transmissions. I bought a rebuild kit a dpc single converter tfod kit a band anchor and HD strut. Put the trans no od still. Now mt2500 wont connect. I thought let me try a switch setup I will control it. It worked shifted od and lockup. The first time in 3 years it felt good. I went to shut it off and it stayed locked killed the engine. I was like wth. My brother and I have been just fed up with chasing the same thing. Its odd you would think you controlling it, it cant go wrong but it does. We have tried 3 different switches. If u put it in neutral running down the road shut the engine off. Fire the engine up and its ready to do it all over again. I also bought new electronics for the trans when it was built. I'm at a loss. I was thinkin pcm I have one from a 97 but don't know what that will do. The truck is a 12-95 build truck. Thanks for the help.