View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #17
jones95runner

Name: jones95runner
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCDiesel View Post
I have presented these Problems to league officials they seem to think that fighting over rules helps their league, when in reality it divides the owners, adds to the cost of pulling, and wastes precious time.

Some members mentioned that trucks that cannot contend pull last. Example a single Blower 4.1 or less pulling SS mixed in the crowd affects the track conditions, get 2-3 trucks doing this in row the next SS puller has some nice ground in front of those trucks to bite Because its not likely for them to reach SS territory, the Advantage go' to this puller that he/she would not have mixed in with the other SS power.

Only problem with that is most any 3.6 truck running with ss last year placed higher than the majority of ss trucks. I bet I could guess who made that comment. The same person that wrote a big rant on pulloff about the weights being off every pull and them having to remove weight at pulls cussed their trucks to hop.

Funny how every ppl hook I've been to our trucks are always within 20# and never see this issue.