So NHRDA is gone...

Michael with all due respect, the Woodburn NHRDA event was always ran as part of a bigger show like the long standing Thunder Truck event. The NHRDA was treated like bastard step child by the track staff for the most part.

Nope, the NHRDA event was always a standalone show, that was one of the reasons it moved to Woodburn (PIR would not do a full track rental like that). There has always been a decent turnout as well at the Thunder Truck Drags but the ISSPRO/NHRDA event was standalone. The new Vision Diesel event is in conjunction with the Thunder Truck Drags.

Michael! Hope you've been well!

How's the pro stock truck build going?!?! Hopefully it's progressed in spite of your absence on here and lack of update in the build thread?

Michael! Hope you've been well!

How's the pro stock truck build going?!?! Hopefully it's progressed in spite of your absence on here and lack of update in the build thread?

I haven't done much on it since some family health issues came up in late 2015, and I got married this year (lots of time spent planning and executing that as well as moving my then-fiance' in). I lost the workspace at ISSPRO when we expanded into that previously unused area so it is sitting until I can do some rearranging in my garage to make space.

I was already thinking of doing some shakedown runs with one of my big block Chevy engines in it (especially since I have been having trouble finding a diesel-appropriate set of rearend gears, and the model of lockup torque converter has proven to not be durable behind a diesel). With the demise of NHRDA I will probably keep racing it with the gas engine until I have a little more spare time and money to sort out the diesel.

Back