Truckers, lets see your rigs!

We have had only one sleeper truck since 2002 and it hasn't been slept in for at least 10yrs and is a spare. I only got one because empty weight doesn't matter for what I do and I wanted the couch.

Interesting...
only daycab work I know of is up around KC.
I wish there was some local stuff that paid at least decent for a medium sized end dump.

Found a WTA cooled millitary 8.3, worked with them alot on boat application when in the Navy, just never ran one in a truck

I'm guessing it's all integrated to the cylinder head?

No, it bolts to the intake shelf just like the flat intake plate on a 5.9L.

You'd "need" new injector lines, and the intake plate to swap it over. You don't necessarily need new lines, but they are different to go around the cooler. If you want to see the difference we normally have some air to water units here, and usually have some air to air setups in combines.

Chris

Cool,
found couple lines on a engine frame cut-off trying to get my hands on one for 3300.00 straight up no core.. still in the frame. We will see

b74d56efdf9a9c172a43ff3fa5a1e9b5.jpg

Any of you CAT guys have any interest in an S410 based charger with an 80-82mm inducer and 101x92mm turbine?

The 78mm 96x88 chargers just seem to be a bit lack luster above 600hp on the Acert engines and most guys won't put a 1.58 housing on to help cool them off.

Back