Rudy's Updates.....

It's just hilarious to me how sensitive some on here have become.

I mean the fact people are crying due to me saying a 1/4 mile race would've been awesome is simply priceless.

It's just hilarious to me how sensitive some on here have become.

I mean the fact people are crying due to me saying a 1/4 mile race would've been awesome is simply priceless.

We're not sensitive, and we're not crying.

We just think you and your opinions are retarded. Take them somewhere else.

Wade isn't going to win every race, and neither is anyone else. I love the close competition and the fact that these guys have figured out how to go rounds.

I remember back in the day when mod pulling trucks were a total hit or miss kind of thing; durability was all over the place. Now look at how many seriously good trucks there are. The shows are excellent.

The dedicated guys that play in the cubic dollars range have really made progress and my hat's off to them, no matter the format.

We're not sensitive, and we're not crying.

We just think you and your opinions are retarded. Take them somewhere else.

Wade isn't going to win every race, and neither is anyone else. I love the close competition and the fact that these guys have figured out how to go rounds.

I remember back in the day when mod pulling trucks were a total hit or miss kind of thing; durability was all over the place. Now look at how many seriously good trucks there are. The shows are excellent.

The dedicated guys that play in the cubic dollars range have really made progress and my hat's off to them, no matter the format.

:clap::clap::clap:

x3 on contributing to Tim's favorite charity if he'd just ban bm3500 already.....

I'm in....

We wont ban someone because they have doofy opinions- we leave shutting them the phuck up to the fine members of this site.

We wont ban someone because they have doofy opinions- we leave shutting them the phuck up to the fine members of this site.

Don't they call folks that attempt to ignore facts and / or have different opinions and silence others snowflakes?

Good thing I won't attempt to silence others ignorance. :hehe:

So how bout that 1/4 mile rematch for the teams..... I'd throw a grand down Firepunk would already be packing the chute by the time Non-original crossed the line.

Don't they call folks that attempt to ignore facts and / or have different opinions and silence others snowflakes?

Good thing I won't attempt to silence others ignorance. :hehe:

So how bout that 1/4 mile rematch for the teams..... I'd throw a grand down Firepunk would already be packing the chute by the time Non-original crossed the line.

Would you actually go and pay admission to see that race, or would you again be just in for the FREE live stream?

Would you actually go and pay admission to see that race, or would you again be just in for the FREE live stream?

Depends where and when. Ennis used to be a yearly deal, and not much wasted time to attend. Time to me is more important than cost of anything. Funny how a vendor hosting something for free is frowned upon.

Hell run 3 wide and bring Millikens Nova.... now that'd be a show lol.

Who races 1/4 mile anymore?

So being superstreet and the 10.7 segment were starting to really gain traction prior to NHRDA stopping events it still showed a growing desire for 1/4 racing. Yes 1/8 has it's place. But with the torque monsters of today it makes for one hell of a show seeing them go the distance.

I know Firepunk has sent the save the racks truck down the 1/4, so they're clearly not afraid to go the distance. But does Non-original have the guts to do it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoU8SVoBGZN/?igshid=itk598y2083k

Confidence in your setup speaks volumes in my dollar wasting eyes.

Last edited:
McBride was sitting on a goldmine back in the day.

The dollars come from the audience ypu target. When you're only going after X expect to only get X from in. If you're willing to adapt and assimilate you'll be rewarded for it.

Let's take Ryan in the x275 as an example. Yes it's an 1/8, but the reality is he's running in a field that would've never been considered possible. Is he one of the fastest in the field, surely and he takes the majority of the fan favorite as it's not the norm.

The desire to make big HP is less than it used to be it seems, and the price to even bring a truck to a qualifier is equal to some folks houses here.

All I'm saying is there's an enjoyment to 1/4 mile races, especially with these heavier setups diesel guys have.

The dollars come from the audience ypu target. When you're only going after X expect to only get X from in. If you're willing to adapt and assimilate you'll be rewarded for it.

Let's take Ryan in the x275 as an example. Yes it's an 1/8, but the reality is he's running in a field that would've never been considered possible. Is he one of the fastest in the field, surely and he takes the majority of the fan favorite as it's not the norm.

The desire to make big HP is less than it used to be it seems, and the price to even bring a truck to a qualifier is equal to some folks houses here.

All I'm saying is there's an enjoyment to 1/4 mile races, especially with these heavier setups diesel guys have.
Until you put on a race or drive one of these to the 1/8th, your opinion doesn't hold much weight here as others have said.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Until you put on a race or drive one of these to the 1/8th, your opinion doesn't hold much weight here as others have said.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't care if it does don't you realize that? That's also why the sports dying. The ones running the events suck at cross platforming and strategic marketing. Promoters are ignorant to the consumer.... just saying.

Depends where and when. Ennis used to be a yearly deal, and not much wasted time to attend. Time to me is more important than cost of anything. Funny how a vendor hosting something for free is frowned upon. /QUOTE]

If time is so important to you, then why do you spend so much "time" on here giving "opinions" and so much "time" watching boring "yawn" FREE livestreams??? :blahblah1:

Wade, Kory and their team did an incredible job.

Firepunk has been showin us how to go A to B using a good chassis and set up starting back in 2015 when Lavon used a 4 link at DPC. Perhaps before. They added lightness in 2017 for UCC and coupled that to a good chassis with expected results.

Wade has been on the chassis game too. For years and years. Firepunk got beat, hands down. No excuses.. Wade added lightness and has a great chassis like Lavon did in 2017.

Next year is gonna be a hoot.

Back