Rudy's Updates.....

That's also why the sports dying. The ones running the events suck at cross platforming and strategic marketing. Promoters are ignorant to the consumer.... just saying.

OMG, this is truly our version of Infamous. Anything anyone does, he could have done it better. From his chair, no less.

And I predict with 100% certainty, that if anyone quotes him, he'll be obsessed with giving a response. He can't NOT respond. It's a sickness.

OMG, this is truly our version of Infamous. Anything anyone does, he could have done it better. From his chair, no less.

And I predict with 100% certainty, that if anyone quotes him, he'll be obsessed with giving a response. He can't NOT respond. It's a sickness.

You sound like a few insubordinate ingrates I fired years ago all because they were too stubborn to realize their ignorance overwhelmingly outweighted their effective ability to learn from mistakes that prevented growth.

You're a has been, and your ways are washed up and wilted. So sit back, shut up, because the ways you worship have been nailed to the cross. You understand right Mary? Your diesel Jesus isn't coming back from the dead and it was murdered by the likes of you.

Keep going though, it's truly fun to watch while I just keep cashing checks in my little world of sales and marketing while you fume at what I voice that's is clear as day by anyone who has ever been to an event.

Last edited:
Just curious, have you ever sledpulled or drag raced a truck, BM3500? Ever been to a diesel event or GTG??

Last edited:
Just curious, have you ever sledpulled or drag raced a truck, BM3500? Ever been to a diesel event or GTG??

I would venture to say very few, if at all.

And imagine that, he talks up his income during every argument. I think he has little man syndrome

Current truck no as it's stupid to race at this weight. Last one was back in 2012 IIrc... that 2wd mega dually went high 11s with basic dual cp3, 150s, 466/83/1.0, and 11s then was solid. Just basic test n tune at Hennessys track. Sled pulling is boring to me personally, so never partook.

I would venture to say very few, if at all.

And imagine that, he talks up his income during every argument. I think he has little man syndrome

Stopped going to nationals when kids got older. Texas is the heart of the truck world, but a pass through for the current events.

Priorities change, that doesn't mean enjoyment of something does due to schedule.

I speak about success to what I know very well and that's sales and service industry. The money is a plus, it is the process I enjoy.

Total little man syndrome yes.... tiny Tim in the flesh.

Current truck no as it's stupid to race at this weight. Last one was back in 2012 IIrc... that 2wd mega dually went high 11s with basic dual cp3, 150s, 466/83/1.0, and 11s then was solid. Just basic test n tune at Hennessys track. Sled pulling is boring to me personally, so never partook.

Stopped going to nationals when kids got older. Texas is the heart of the truck world, but a pass through for the current events.

Priorities change, that doesn't mean enjoyment of something does due to schedule.

I speak about success to what I know very well and that's sales and service industry. The money is a plus, it is the process I enjoy.

Total little man syndrome yes.... tiny Tim in the flesh.

I just hope you come to the Compd reunion next spring, I'm sure everybody would love to match the infamous bm3500 to a face:Cheer:

No such thing as an awkward handshake.

So you're saying CompD guys are intimidated by a spirited debate?! Drinking ain't my thing anyways. Rather watch the ****tardery go down than partake.

No, CompD guys pretty much live for spirited debates. One would think you might have realized that by now.

Larson will literally call everyone who argues the 1/4 1/8th mile thing an idiot. Yea it's real cool and fun when you don't have a cent in the equipment..

Take UCC 2018 for example... Holly Rock, Merchant, and several others windowed their block/catastrophic failure on the drag strip and guess where they all took place..? Last 100' or so. For diesels the 1/4 sucks, yes it's cool but all you're doing the last half most of the time is burning down your sh*t or putting an abundance of premature wear/stress on parts.

People who actually index race and compete will say they enjoy 1/8th mile for competitions, unless they make 650hp then I'm sure the 1/4 is more fun lol

Running a couple quarters a year during test n tunes is fun to see what the truck can do and switch it up but no way I'd want my truck going rounds in the 6.70 or 5.90 index 1/4 mile racing. Let alone these pro drivers...

Larson will literally call everyone who argues the 1/4 1/8th mile thing an idiot. Yea it's real cool and fun when you don't have a cent in the equipment..

Take UCC 2018 for example... Holly Rock, Merchant, and several others windowed their block/catastrophic failure on the drag strip and guess where they all took place..? Last 100' or so. For diesels the 1/4 sucks, yes it's cool but all you're doing the last half most of the time is burning down your sh*t or putting an abundance of premature wear/stress on parts.

People who actually index race and compete will say they enjoy 1/8th mile for competitions, unless they make 650hp then I'm sure the 1/4 is more fun lol

Running a couple quarters a year during test n tunes is fun to see what the truck can do and switch it up but no way I'd want my truck going rounds in the 6.70 or 5.90 index 1/4 mile racing. Let alone these pro drivers...

Invisible like button clicked!!

I agree that 1/8th makes more sense from a safety standpoint. Diesel trucks going 150+ need to be kept to a minimum. From a longevity standpoint I get why you would PREFER 1/8th but what does that say for the sport? A 5.90 truck should be able to handle 1/4 mile racing all day. There are stock bottom end $10k cars in the 5's 1/8th and 8/9s 1/4 mile running entire seasons without issue.

All of that being said 1/8th does make more sense for the diesel sport from a spectator standpoint than 1/4. 1/4 is more fun to watch when everything goes well. However, 1/4 mile racing killed the sport IMO. Every 1/4 mile event I have attended was a constant oil down nightmare where 30 people were left watching by the end. 1/8th mile tube chassis diesels and Ryans Nova saved the sport IMO.

:clap::clap::clap:

CompDRAMA....jeez, last time I start a thread

You like it and you know it LOL

All of that being said 1/8th does make more sense for the diesel sport from a spectator standpoint than 1/4. 1/4 is more fun to watch when everything goes well. However, 1/4 mile racing killed the sport IMO. Every 1/4 mile event I have attended was a constant oil down nightmare where 30 people were left watching by the end. 1/8th mile tube chassis diesels and Ryans Nova saved the sport IMO.

Folks need to read this. Except for the praising Milliken thing... His head is big enough already, and he lives on the coast and I dont so screw that guy LOL

No, CompD guys pretty much live for spirited debates. One would think you might have realized that by now.

Naaah never noticed.:hehe: We're all here to stroke your pretty peacock feathers though...:poke:

I agree that 1/8th makes more sense from a safety standpoint. Diesel trucks going 150+ need to be kept to a minimum. From a longevity standpoint I get why you would PREFER 1/8th but what does that say for the sport? A 5.90 truck should be able to handle 1/4 mile racing all day. There are stock bottom end $10k cars in the 5's 1/8th and 8/9s 1/4 mile running entire seasons without issue.

I understand all aspects on why one is preferred over the other.

When I think the sport as a collective I just think about the mid level players that would run in the 900-1200hp range. Weekend warrior type stuff, basically the foundation of the sport.

At the 5.9 1/8 level.... and quicker.... with the amount of $ spent on just blocks alone I would expect a machine not scared of its own ghost at the 1/4.

Back