'51 Super C rebuild

Talking to a local guy for a little while last night. He has a Super C that he put then C-153 out of a 444 into. Direct bolt in and would take the Super C to 42 HP. He said that he also dropped a cam into it and reworked the carb to have it putting out about 65 HP. That is a little more than I need, but it sounds like I will start looking for a 444 donor tractor.

Just keeping this alive. No progress, I am looking for a C-153 if I can find one. I have a line on a backhoe to replace my 444 and I think I might part it and keep the motor for the super C if I end up getting the backhoe.

Well as life always seems to spend you money for you this rebuild is being put on hold for a good while. I did buy a backhoe that needs some work and the wife is prego so any and all extra money is going into the redo of the storage room to make it a nursery as well as paying for all the things that one needs when they start having kids.

I do plan to keep the Super C and rebuild it one day, hopefully with my kid as a father/son project while he is young and doesn't know any better.

Well as life always seems to spend you money for you this rebuild is being put on hold for a good while. I did buy a backhoe that needs some work and the wife is prego so any and all extra money is going into the redo of the storage room to make it a nursery as well as paying for all the things that one needs when they start having kids.

I do plan to keep the Super C and rebuild it one day, hopefully with my kid as a father/son project while he is young and doesn't know any better.
Congrats on the kid! I too have reassigned a few projects to being future father son(s) projects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back