H&S Mini Maxx

smokeem

Up for sale is a pre ban Mini Maxx. The truck it was on was returned to stock. Comes with what's pictured plus the adaptor for a gauge pod. Looking for 1400 shipped.
a08798fb0f80f0054eb6e22d96740384.jpg

Thanks Rick

It actually was on a 6.0 then I ran it for a little bit on my 6.4 when I bought it. I do have the pyrometer kit I would throw in since the 6.0 needs it.

Thanks Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought for $800....sold for $1300 used. :bang

Effin' EPA.

I'll pass this to a buddy who might be interested.

That's not a bad price, but it's funny everyone says pre-ban like it's worth more. Actually an unlocked street is the best bang for your buck and fits newer trucks.

I know it isn't a bad price for them today....but two years ago before all this banned bullschidt, they were $800 give or take.

I don't think that it being pre ban makes it any more valuable. Just was wanting to let potential buyers know ahead of time.

Thanks Rick

ISBand4BT I tried to send you a message and it won't because your inbox is full.

That's not a bad price, but it's funny everyone says pre-ban like it's worth more. Actually an unlocked street is the best bang for your buck and fits newer trucks.

I take credit for first applying the term "pre-ban" back when the streets rolled out and I was sitting on a bunch of old race tuners... you gotta know your market ;)

Back