View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #5
SWALLDOG

Name: SWALLDOG
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
The major problem you are going to have is how the suspension is setup for what ride height. If you set it up for 6" of lift then when you drop it down for the track all the geometry will be out of wack. The forces won't be in line and it will try to load or unload the rear end. It will also mess with the caster or drive line angle on the front.

Don't get me wrong, I support this, I think that's just going to be the major problem. I love air suspension. I put air spring on the front of my truck like 5 or 6 years ago and love it. On of these days I'll get around to the rear. Lol.

I did a full air suspension on an '08 megacab last summer. 4 link in the rear, radius arms in the front, 14" of travel on all 4 corners. He can drop it all the way to the bump stops. But we had to set it all up for his driving ride height. He definitely can drive it at other ride heights but just doesn't work as well. Ya know just putt'n around the car show w the front all up and the back dropped down, or whatever those Cali lean people do.

Probably at work under a truck