Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Does anybody have or can get a wiring schematic for a 07 t800 with the smart wheel? Jake's are not working, I believe it is the button pad or wiring in the dash.

Yes cruise works. In et it shows clutch and brake switches are working.

Do you have Paccar ESA? There isn’t much wiring to those systems. Doesn’t matter if it has smart wheel or dash switch it’s all controlled by the CECU or “cab controller”. Is this something that just happened? Asking because I had one that come in that didn’t work and it was because someone was trying to change speed limit and changed the minimum engine brake speed to 127mph. I believe the wheel buttons are wireless to a smart wheel module behind the dash. Does the light flash button work on that side?

Do you have Paccar ESA? There isn’t much wiring to those systems. Doesn’t matter if it has smart wheel or dash switch it’s all controlled by the CECU or “cab controller”. Is this something that just happened? Asking because I had one that come in that didn’t work and it was because someone was trying to change speed limit and changed the minimum engine brake speed to 127mph. I believe the wheel buttons are wireless to a smart wheel module behind the dash. Does the light flash button work on that side?

No I do not have esa. Customer bought this truck 1 year ago, said it has not worked since he bought the truck. I checked all setings in et everything is set right, and yes the light flash button does work. The wheel being wireless makes sense because the plug coming out that is not the turn signal only has 4 wires that must be dimmer and light flash.

Because Faulkner loves seeing my trailer.
e6039e0e6fc463bd6c4f8572d19bea79.jpg

68514a8a4b99b255508f5ab46d3dd7ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because Faulkner loves seeing my trailer.
e6039e0e6fc463bd6c4f8572d19bea79.jpg

68514a8a4b99b255508f5ab46d3dd7ef.jpg

Those look really good when I see them at construction sites with “tool trailer” painted on the side. Some in southern Ohio have the tops of the back doors cut off and are converted wood chip haulers. Don’t you have a lumper to pay instead of taking truck pics?

What’s that tank behind the drivers exhaust pipe? That extra fuel for your trailer?

Last edited:
Those look really good when I see them at construction sites with “tool trailer” painted on the side. Some in southern Ohio have the tops of the back doors cut off and are converted wood chip haulers. Don’t you have a lumper to pay instead of taking truck pics?

What’s that tank behind the drivers exhaust pipe? That extra fuel for your trailer?

Call me crazy, but when guys catch on, you’ll all have one. That’s my piss tank... no more jugs for me. Petcock on the bottom, nobody ever has to know.

Call me crazy, but when guys catch on, you’ll all have one. That’s my piss tank... no more jugs for me. Petcock on the bottom, nobody ever has to know.

Why not just a funnel to a hose straight out the bottom? Why store in a tank?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m just wondering why he left it on the truck. I guess some people like doing 80% of a job. Oh wait he did think it was a good idea to put an N14 in that truck so we go back to his horrible decision making skills.

Before
ea6ddc4fd492b025d06343901a918eea.jpg

After
efc1e4a8fcf0fb297163f00edabc4175.jpg

The money he wasted on that glider connect sensor BS to use that turd of an engine would have paid for a lot of cool chit. Lmao

You know how I feel about the situation...

Kinda hard to spend anymore money on it when it gets 4.4mpg.

You know how I feel about the situation...

Kinda hard to spend anymore money on it when it gets 4.4mpg.

But at least it looks good while chugging the fuel down!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m just wondering why he left it on the truck. I guess some people like doing 80% of a job. Oh wait he did think it was a good idea to put an N14 in that truck so we go back to his horrible decision making skills.

Before
ea6ddc4fd492b025d06343901a918eea.jpg

After
efc1e4a8fcf0fb297163f00edabc4175.jpg

The money he wasted on that glider connect sensor BS to use that turd of an engine would have paid for a lot of cool chit. Lmao

How much you chop off the battery box to fit the pipe?

How much you chop off the battery box to fit the pipe?

When you pull the cover off those long step boxes you will notice one of the ends is just for looks. Like on the battery box the front panel is real but the back one is just for looks because there is another one about 8” forward that the actual battery pan is attached to. I just removed the extra end panel and cut the cover to fit and had stainless steps made. Which is why I used those exhaust elbows. I would have had to order new step boxes to use the curved KW pipes.

It’s hard to see the extra end. Since these were the polished boxes I had to move the polished end to replace the painted end they had inside.
1dce2d9c76f20a5b0c40fdf0d13aa9bf.jpg

Last edited:
Back