View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #30
MegaCabRam

Name: MegaCabRam
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Green View Post
Prayers sent for all of you I haven't been here long on compd but you guys make me feel like I'm part of a family here just thought I'd say something I've been dealing with my own personal problems and depression I hope and pray all will get better for everyone in need of prayers you have mine.
I realize you posted this months ago but i will be praying for you and hope things have gotten better already... I feel for you on the depression thing, I’ve been having some really bad health anxiety here lately. I think the anxiety may be causing the problems in the first place but then it just keeps feeding off its self... The doc give me a prescription for Zoloft but i haven’t been able to make myself take one yet.

I’m on a heart monitor now for 10 days because of palpitations; I ask all that will to please keep me in there prayers once again. I can pray for myself all day but sometimes my faith just isn’t what it should be. I really want to get myself in a better mind set where i can be there for my friends and family instead of me always being the weak one...

Last edited by MegaCabRam; 09-16-2015 at 09:17 AM.