roll cage

T-MAN

misunderstood
Hi guys, I'm getting ready to build a regular cab short box 4x4 for a new drag truck. Would anybody have some good roll cage pics? im torn between going through my dash or in front of it...Thanks in advance

s&w makes both around the dash and through the dash pre bent cages, i think I'm going to try there around the dash kit

S&W and there's another company from PA autoweld. Alot of guys don't like the fit and finish of the prebent cages, this is why i was looking for a few pics to see how the bends follow the dash, couldn't find any online of the S&W around dash kit. Thanks for the reply, Anybody with some pics?

S and Ws cage fit my extend cab second gen perfectly, I used their around the dash kit and I was thrilled and I'm a decent sized guy 6'2" 190lbs

S and Ws cage fit my extend cab second gen perfectly, I used their around the dash kit and I was thrilled and I'm a decent sized guy 6'2" 190lbs

That was another thought i didn't know how tight it starts to get with the around the dash kit, im more squared off lol 6' 265 lbs... Do you have any pics?

Are you committed to saving your dash/interior?

I wasn't worried about the seat and rug, but kind of wanted to keep my gauges and some sort of dash. unless its not to bad to put the bars through the dash then trim the cover. If i did it that way i think i would loose the small fuse box and have to re-wire everything. the truck is a 96.

I used a s&w kit on a second Gen with the bars thrue the dash, the fit was okay for a prebent kit, the main hoop could of been a little wider was my only complaint.

Back