Anyone know Blackmega3500

Just because you are clueless to a service you choose to use, is no excuse.

I've used it almost since it's inception, it's not all that hard to figure out.

In fact, I'm thinking you may have accrued an overdraft fee on the account attached to your PayPal, because there were no funds in the account.
This little issue may be why everything is being held up.
It goes like this after putting a transfer through PayPal:

It takes 3-5 days to hit the bank account, a day or 2 to realize no funds are there, then PayPal gets the notification.
Sometimes it is automatically put back through and the system will do this up to 3 times (total), automatically.
In total, it could take up to 25 days for someone to realize they aren't getting paid.

Kevin, YOU have a problem, YOU need to take care of it.

Mark.

Huh? The transfer was never requested per the bank. No overdraft at all. PayPal themselves put it in a negative automatically. They settle the negative when they bill my account for the outstanding balance. It's not automatic lile a debit card. You have to remember, for PayPal money is just a bunch of 00001000101100111.....

Bottom line is you should have kept enough money in the PayPal account to cover a full refund in case there were any issues.

Yeah no.

The funds for the transaction were designated to cover the transaction.

I'm not operating an online biz with a returns/refunds/exchange policy.

Hints the reason everyone on here charges for shipping....

Except not many on here ship massive L76"/H64"/W10" boxes, so I wouldn't expect everyone to realize the annoyance involved when not using a BOL for dock to dock or palletized goods.

As a side note other freight companies wanted near 600-700 to ship it so maybe I should've jist paid him to buy the hood.... crazy right! Sounds perfect!

Huh? The transfer was never requested per the bank. No overdraft at all. PayPal themselves put it in a negative automatically. They settle the negative when they bill my account for the outstanding balance. It's not automatic lile a debit card. You have to remember, for PayPal money is just a bunch of 00001000101100111.....
Then you need to resolve your negative balance with PayPal and Sanger gets his funds back.
That's what's holding it all up.

Mark.

Then you need to resolve your negative balance with PayPal and Sanger gets his funds back.
That's what's holding it all up.

Mark.

I agree, and if he had just kept the $432 in the PayPal account instead of pulling it out before the part was delivered, the buyer could have got his refund back right away.

I'm not sure I follow why everybody is all upset. The issue with this is that it's tied up in Paypals antiquated and lethargic dispute system. If it was person to person transfer/refund it would be done already, but a dispute was file. Granted, the seller felt that was what was best given the lack of communication. I don't see how anything BlackMega did was wrong, besides his self admitted poor communication. The delay in the buyer getting his money back has nothing to do with not having the money, not having the money in paypal or the like.

On a side note, I'm in Lake Charles and fairly interested in the hood.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I follow why everybody is all upset. The issue with this is that it's tied up in Paypals antiquated and lethargic dispute system. Granted, the seller felt that was what was best given the lack of communication. I don't see how anything BlackMega did was wrong, besides his self admitted poor communication. The delay in the buyer getting his money back has nothing to do with not having the money, not having the money in paypal or the like.

On a side note, I'm in Lake Charles and fairly interested in the hood.

Exactly. Lots of dog piled bleach drink going on in here. If he in some other way pays the guy back, and paypal finally goes through, the buyer gets double refunded and maybe he just says "fukk him, I'm keeping it".

If you expect the seller to cough up a extra $100 because of the shippers fukk up, and/or you're not willing to drive 15 miles to pick it up to resolve that issue, you're part of the problem.

Exactly. Lots of dog piled bleach drink going on in here. If he in some other way pays the guy back, and paypal finally goes through, the buyer gets double refunded and maybe he just says "fukk him, I'm keeping it".

If you expect the seller to cough up a extra $100 because of the shippers fukk up, and/or you're not willing to drive 15 miles to pick it up to resolve that issue, you're part of the problem.
That's kind of what I was thinking on the shipping part too. Who isn't gonna drive 15 miles to go pick it up. Hell I'd rather do that than put it through another set of hands.

Glad to see some rational thought happening here in the last few posts.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

That's kind of what I was thinking on the shipping part too. Who isn't gonna drive 15 miles to go pick it up. Hell I'd rather do that than put it through another set of hands.

This issue is in PayPal hands now. I’m waiting out the 11 days to get my money back, should be sometime next week.

As stated before Blackmega3500 told me this hood was shipped and the shipper return it back to him, due to no declare value. He end up using a different shipping company the second time he told me the broker wrote the ticket wrong after he paid $230 for shipping and insurance. It wasn’t about driving to a terminal to pick the hood up, I felt paying another $100 for shipping wasn’t right. Paying $330 for shipping on a $350 hood didn’t make since to me, that’s why I told him to get his hood back and just return the money and who knows if something else wouldn’t have happened with the shipping company.

I posted on here because of poor communication on his part, as soon as I posted he responded which is all I wanted to know is what was going on. I just wanted to make sure the money was going to be returned and this seem to have worked.

Last edited:
This issue is in PayPal hands now. I’m waiting out the 11 days to get my money back, should be sometime next week.

As stated before Blackmega3500 told me this hood was shipped and the shipper return it back to him, due to no declare value. He end up using a different shipping company the second time he told me the broker wrote the ticket wrong after he paid $230 for shipping and insurance. It wasn’t about driving to a terminal to pick the hood up, I felt paying another $100 for shipping wasn’t right. Paying $330 for shipping on a $350 hood didn’t make since to me, that’s why I told him to get his hood back and just return the money and who knows if something else wouldn’t have happened with the shipping company.

I posted on here because of poor communication on his part, as soon as I posted he responded which is all I wanted to know is what was going on. I just wanted to make sure the money was going to be returned and this seem to have worked.
Yea, as the buyer through Paypal, you're automatically in the right for whatever reason, in their eyes and they'll pull funds from the seller almost immediately. It really sucks, as the burden of proof is then upon the seller to prove one way or the other if they are wronged.

Paying $330 for shipping on a $350 hood didn’t make since to me, .

I hear this bullsh!t all the time. (In whiney voice) "shipping cost as much or more than my part" Fine. I"ll charge you more for your parts next time. problem solved.

Communication screwed the deal up. Plain and simple.

It wouldn't seem as bad if Mega wasn't on here all the time making it look like he has nothing else to do. LOL

I completely understand that he's not a business, but communication is a basic responsibility when transactions don't go smooth.

I get pissed off when the mail lady drives up to the house to drop off a package but still leaves the mail down at the box.

I should have remembered what my dad told me multiple times growing up, “If you aren’t part of the problem, or part of the solution, stay out of it.”
I’ll be the first to say to BlackMega that I’m sorry for contribution to this thread. It didn’t involve me, so......

Back