Anyone know Blackmega3500

I should have remembered what my dad told me multiple times growing up, “If you aren’t part of the problem, or part of the solution, stay out of it.”
I’ll be the first to say to BlackMega that I’m sorry for contribution to this thread. It didn’t involve me, so......

Come on man, it's the internet. It'a all about other peoples business. LOL

I saw this banner on top of the forum telling me I hadnt posted in weeks, and since the GM section here is a complete ghost-town, why not stir the pot in this thread just a bit? :hehe:
Guess it worked?

I saw this banner on top of the forum telling me I hadnt posted in weeks, and since the GM section here is a complete ghost-town, why not stir the pot in this thread just a bit? :hehe:
Guess it worked?

Just grab a spoon! There's plenty to go around!:lolly:

I get pissed off when the mail lady drives up to the house to drop off a package but still leaves the mail down at the box.

At least yours goes that far. Mine sits at the edge of our parking lot and honks her horn when we have a package.

Damn, was hoping my captain save a hoe routine would warrant me some favor. lol

That was awesome! Believe me, I would've much rather sold it to one of you d-bag!

Guy I sold it to runs in the corpus area cash nights races. Said he runs some of Roses old setup.

I get pissed off when the mail lady drives up to the house to drop off a package but still leaves the mail down at the box.

:hehe::hehe:

People ask me all the time why we do that. Mail goes in the mailbox, plain and simple.

Back