View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #35
oldestof11

Name: oldestof11
Title: Drag racer
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post
I may be ignorant, but certainly not uppity.

It matters, alot. Every Bible that is retranscripted has lost words even phrases, and definition due to the changing of words and phrases. Excatly like your Bible reference of "unlawfulness" to my Bibles "iniquity" Both have distinct and different meanings.
Oh it does. The KJV has the least accuracy. It was written and approved in the 1500s. How many transcripts do you think we had in the 1500s? Hundreds.

Quote:

The KJV is the most accurate english version, From my reaserch, the same version the Billy Sunday used, the same that DL Moody used, the same Bible that Billy Graham used. and many many more! Arguable the these are the greatest evangilest's of our time!
Just because they all preferred the KJV, or maybe that was all that was available then, doesn't make it more credible.

Quote:
The KJV is also the only Bible that is translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek texts. Therefor it IS the closest and most accurate in the english language.
Wrong again. The NASB is a direct translation from the Greek and Hebrew texts. Also so is a transliteration I cannot remember now. There is even one my wife helped translate from Latin supplemented by the NASB to a Spanish dialect in Guatamala.

For one who claims to research, you sure don't do it.