My little shop

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Well I have been working alot on my shed/shop a lot this year and about to get a decent work space and try to look professional. Its a 24x48 divided into 3 sections. 24x24 shop and tear-down space 12x24 tool room and equipment and the other 12x24 is a machine shop.
it not much but let me know what yall think
IMAG0426%202_zpsnn9gns7e.jpg

IMAG0429_zpsv8ryfbfx.jpg

IMAG0430_zpslnf2iruu.jpg

IMAG0800_zps46apthwy.jpg

IMAG0657_zpsb16tqhnd.jpg

IMAG0661_zpsynrmebyd.jpg

IMAG0801_zps81df5jqv.jpg

IMAG0428%202_zps8vr5gvky.jpg

IMAG0427_zpsumy7wbwt.jpg

Where did you get that fancy tub sink? I am tired of the cheap throw away plastic ones.

Looks damn good!

Find a place that sells commercial kitchen stuff for restaurants. They have all the stainless goodies you will ever need!

Where did you get that fancy tub sink? I am tired of the cheap throw away plastic ones.
Ebay Look under AB restaurant equipment this sink is a 24x24x14 it was a scratch and dent for $100
Looks damn good!

Find a place that sells commercial kitchen stuff for restaurants. They have all the stainless goodies you will ever need!
I bought the first 2 tables there and now i have found they are cheaper on ebay and free shipping

Looking good, I'm working on my own shop 28x72 with three 16 ft bays for hay equipment and a 24x28 work shop, Will also have a 10x32 storage room on the back to help keep stuff out of the shop and will have the air comp in there to help reduce noise.
Roof is on and part of the siding is up, hope to have a floor by early spring so I can finish the inside walls and electric.

Looks awesome!

Side note: the extended wheelbase truck ever goes up for sale, I get first dibs lol

Nice shop ! A lot of hard work, but when it starts coming together, it's nice to have a place to do the things you've always wanted to do.

Back