CompD hoodies and whatnot

Sorry man. Running two projects right now a chiller replacement and a remodel on a 10k s.f. space all while running my own building. Vacation is coming up.(I take a lot of those since you're new and don't know that yet) so I will try and get something done then.

On edit: You ain't new.

Adulting sucks...

My offers still stands if ya need the help on decals.

P.S. I want a vacation.. LOL

If anybody I knew needs/deserves a vacation, it's you Josh.

Yeah... I'm sure when I see the doctor in a few weeks he's gonna tell me the same thing. Wonder if he can prescribe money to pay for it. LOL

sooooooooooooooooo alotta bs going on while travis is laying back in mexico...

LOLLooky who the cat dragged in......

i'm back, after driving fords for 6 years starting with a 1997 7.3 in spring of 2011, then buying a 2010 6.4 in winter of 2013, and most recently a 2005 6.0 in december of 2016, and still having the 6.4 which has 160k on it and the 6.0 which has 219k on it i've decided I want something to play with something cheap lmao....that doesn't need a 10,000 motor build to run high 10's or 11's on the weekends and drag a trailer during the week. all 3 trucks have been very reliable, but I know all the issues and costs to build them and decided a 97-98 12 regular cab 4x4 would be my cheapest best bet.

Scratch the lime green shirt, how about some plaid button downs, or maybe fishing shirts?

I find myself wearing my hoodie less and less because it's getting a little warn and I'm not sure I'm going to ever get another. Haha.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Scratch the lime green shirt, how about some plaid button downs, or maybe fishing shirts?

I wouldn't mind a nice button down shirt with a patch on the left chest, or something a little bit nicer than a t-shirt or hoodie.
T-shirts and hoodies end up being garage only attire typically. :Cheer:

I wouldn't mind a nice button down shirt with a patch on the left chest, or something a little bit nicer than a t-shirt or hoodie.
T-shirts and hoodies end up being garage only attire typically. :Cheer:

Yea I am all about that! a 2 bottom polo style or button down would be pretty cool.

Back