CPP 7 Hole SAC 100HP nozzels $200 Shipped

Got Smoke?

I hate to do this, but my jetta's injector pump went out so I need cash not toys.

Jamie sold these to a customer, he ran them for 2 days and decided he wanted 150s.

I bought the from Jamie understanding they were used, hell I haven't even received them in the mail yet! They should be here today or tomorrow at the latest is my understanding. I had to go ahead and buy a used pump today so I can get my car back up and running.

Just need my cash back so $200 shipped

I didn't want to ask you to do that Jamie, I didn't feel right even thinking it.

Anyhow payment recieved these are SOLD to ShortBusDriver folks....Thanks for looking!

Interesting. The nozzles are vco, by the way. I just noticed that your title says sac nozzles.

Interesting. The nozzles are vco, by the way. I just noticed that your title says sac nozzles.

:bang :bang :bang :bang

I'm uneducated over valved owner....I didn't know any better, and I posted without double checking on Jamie's website.

I sent a PM to the person who bought and and paid for the nozzels we shall see if they are still sold or not.

Let me know. I will gladly drop ship these to Shortbusdriver for you. I'll even throw in a CPP sticker and a free tee shirt!

Original buyer backed out, Jamie has stepped up and is buying these back from me.

Last edited:
Buyer recieved the nozzles [never even opened the box] , but has decided to get 100hp full injectors. He is paying a mechanic to change injectors and decided to go bigger instead of wishing he would have later. These are back up for sale, still in the same condition. $200 takes them.

Trying to clarify...these are 100hp nozzles only? Also, can these be run on an 05 CR or are these for a 12v? Let me know as I need nozzles here quick. Running a 66 with stock fuel is rough.

Trying to clarify...these are 100hp nozzles only? Also, can these be run on an 05 CR or are these for a 12v? Let me know as I need nozzles here quick. Running a 66 with stock fuel is rough.

They are 100hp "nozzles only" for a 98.5-02 24v only.

Back