View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #25
ILLINOISRAM

Name: ILLINOISRAM
Title: INLINE INSANITY
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTPULLINCHASSIS View Post
SORRY GUYS but I think they already got the invite for next year. Let me guess all of the tractors got off the line and none of them broke WTF As far as the 3.0 class goes I'm all for it BUT this is a NFMS and if they are going to only have one DIESEL TRUCK class guess what it's going to be the BIG BOY CLASS they put on the best show, on and off the track hands down.
I hope they do get to come back. Everybody worked very hard to put on a good show. I didnt get to go this year so i was just relaying what was said to me over the phone. Bill even said he hopes they get to come back too but at the same time there are other classes wanting to get in there and you dont get to many chances to get everything just right. The represenative that were there are as professional as any of the other pullers but if people are holding grudges against diesels, it makes it that much harder was all i was saying.
Tim