NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

Thanks again for you guys that came out and hopefully we can be lucky enough to have you again. We are actually just a small Antique Tractor Pull Club that came up with the idea and we put the show on for the fair. Glad that you thought it was worth your time.

It was a good time, I would come back there before I go to numidia again.

I feel like most people here are upset they spent tons of money in fuel and lodging and not able to pull due to human error.
Absolutely, the guy in charge was fired, and applications are being taken for the position. Purses will be sweetened next year to help make up for it.

Gene, why not move the pull to an established, seasoned, track? Something similar to what Dennis does with the TS event.

That works for ts because its a 2 day event. Would be really hard for spectators and vendors to make a mid day move. Especially when people start boozing during the day.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

That works for ts because its a 2 day event. Would be really hard for spectators and vendors to make a mid day move. Especially when people start boozing during the day.

I see your point and it's definitely valid. I'm not contending it.

What I've noticed is the drag racing is falling off every year. There were a slew of pullers there this year. I'd think you'd cater to the pullers a little more to keep the event going.

it worked just fine when it was a 1 day event.

it worked just fine when it was a 1 day event.

I'm not saying its its impossible. But if it was set up in 2 different locations I could see drag racing taking even more of a hit when it comes to fans and vendors. Imo

In their defense, Gene knows as well as as anyone how to put in a quality track. However they depend on (contract with) local contractors to provide the required equipment, and I know in the past that NADM has gotten totally screwed by unreliable equipment people. Sometimes they ask for X and get Y, or sometimes nothing at all.

Now if there was a grader and roller sitting there, and they didn't use it, that would be all on them. But I'm guessing that's not the case here.

This is why a lot of people don't including myself don't come there because what you saw today has been going on for years.

Pull your head out of your ass nwpadmax. Use your own brain instead of believing every excuse your told year after year.

Last edited:
I thought so... Let me tell you what.. I was at just pass the 8th. And you were neck and neck, if not ahead of him before the turbo letting go... Truck runs great..

Thanks ! I was on a good run and thought , yeah I am going to get him until it popped then he went screaming past . I was hoping someone might have a video closer to the starting line or mid track that would show it. The truck felt like it was on a mid 9 sec pass.

Thanks ! I was on a good run and thought , yeah I am going to get him until it popped then he went screaming past . I was hoping someone might have a video closer to the starting line or mid track that would show it. The truck felt like it was on a mid 9 sec pass.

Theres a couple floating around facebook with Dimitri tagged in them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7npk2tYsg"]Bruce Block vs Dmitri Millard - YouTube[/ame]

Ignore my friend...he is a chevy fan haha

Back