View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 09:50 PM   #7
TheBac

Name: TheBac
Title: UPS guy
Member`s Gallery
I told Brian (Hondarider552) to tell you guys....

Here's his post at DD:
Quote:
Was asked to keep this truck quiet for some time but now that he is very please with what the truck has ran he let the cat out of the bag.

This is my good friend Logan's cummins. He put his engine in when I put mine in, back when I had my single cab. It went 10.6 on industrial twins and nozzles. He sold the twins and now runs a set of Ashley Blacks old setup. They are not a big set of turbos at all, 71mm and 91mm both T6 setups.

2 months ago we tried to convert his truck (2005) to an 06. Ecm, harness, valve cover harness etc... after what seemed like a week messing with it and a solid night trying to tune it, we gave up and ripped the 06 stuff back out. Called Ryan Milliken and got set up with HPTuners. Got sent a 2000 us tune and was told to log it and go have fun. Made great progress and then prepped for this past weekends SCT here in Phoenix.

Ended up winning the truck class. This is the trucks 2nd time at full power (ssame 2000us) since the truck has been running. Weight is 6300lbs.
I sold him my slicks so I remind him every chance I get that my tires made him fast ������

I'm still not out of the diesel stuff, just having fun watch a friends blood and sweat ( and some of mine)pay off. Shooting for 5's in the 1/8 here shortly but need to get a NHRA license pass signed off first. Not sure if he will be racing in AZ in April but is thinking about it.
Truck leaves hard. Runs damn good.

2017 Buick Regal 2.0T -- the DD

Last edited by TheBac; 02-22-2016 at 09:51 PM.