Belt driven fuel pumps

tex 67

Who out there is running a belt driven fuel pump? What kind where u get it and do u like it? I have been looking for them and can't really find what I'm looking for. I need one for a 12v 12mm pump soon to b a 13mm. Please help need one asap need to get my truck on road to do more tuning thanks.

I am more than pleased with my Aeromotive belt drive pump. The only problem is it's not a kit so a good bit of fabrication is required to install it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I run a MITUSA gusher from Opie. Had it on for just over 6 months now. I like the setup just would change the bolts for the oil pan bracket if I were to do it again.

That aeromotive looks nice but pricey. I am going to be fabbing up a custom setup for my wifes 01 grand cherokee with isuzu diesel conversion, were using the glacier diesel pump. I plan on running a belt driven pump for my supercharged/turbocharged isuzu later on also.

dunno if you were serious or not....but DTT = Diesel Transmission Technology

they had a belt driven pump out a while ago called a RASP pump, apperently works pretty well from what i'v heard. they are now putting together a new billet pump that will flow more, and selling them in either a do it yourself kit or a kit with fuel lines and such

Another here for the Fuel Boss. Coupled with the dual fuel filter setup from Vulcan and a draw straw kit, can't beat it. 16psi Idle, 18-20 WOT.

Back