1100hp on a single 71.

We've trapped 125mph with this turbo 3 weeks ago. Wallace racing hp calculator puts this truck at over 1000 crank hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in for the track times too. I made 811hp with a 71/83/.90 and I thought that was unreal! I ran 11.5 @117mph with that turbo. Mid 10s is not a easy time to click off but I hope all goes well!!

Last edited:
No one here talks crank hp. And besides, the Wallace calculator is high. Use the one here on comp d. Much more accurate.

Last edited:
I am in for the track times too. I made 811hp with a 71/83/.90 and I thought that was unreal! I ran 11.5 @117mph with that turbo. Mid 10s is not a easy time to click off but I hope all goes well!!

On that note, as someone outside this thread pointed out..... drive pressure anyone?!

We've trapped 125mph with this turbo 3 weeks ago. Wallace racing hp calculator puts this truck at over 1000 crank hp.

Which truck are you talking about??

The 06? Is it a Quad Cab?

Weight?

If it is the 06 and a quad cab, 125 mph for the average weight of that style truck won't come close to 1100 WHP. MPH should be over 129-130 to calculate 1000+ at the "common" weight of a street QCSB Common Rail.

ON EDIT: I see the first post that says it's an 07....So, Quad Cab?? Standard weight? My point above still stands.

Not Hatin....Just Sayin......

Last edited:
Back