Best injectors out there ?

Pretty sure those 900+hp trucks mentioned are tuned/dynoed at Firepunk, so I'd think they'd be honest about it. Pretty crazy though, thinking that had been mentioned a lot lately though, to get larger than necessary injectors so the tune could be more conservative for longer life?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Off topic-ish.....

Realistically what is the largest injectors that can be run in a truck that frequently idles for 30+ mins at a time?

It's not a new thing. Fuel injected at the right time makes more power than lots of fuel delivered at the wrong time.

Big injector with a short duration beats a smaller injector with long duration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Exergy hands down. Excellent customer service and crew. I’m only about an hour from there so when I went and picked my injectors up I got the grand tour, some T-shirt’s for me and the wife and a bunch of stickers. Who doesn’t like stickers lol.

They're about 2 hours from me and when I need injectors I'll be dealing with them too. I'll have a mild build with a 10mm and in thinking around 100%.... yeah yeah yeah it's not even considered a build at that point.
I am on my third 67/67 now though....

Last edited:
I had probably 10k miles on the original turbo, I love the way it spools and tows in 5th. 6th is too much for it but at 21k pounds I shouldn't be in 6th anyways.
I blew a head gasket and did some other upgrading at the same time when the rebuilt one blew on the test drive when it was all done. Now this one is bolted up and the truck is ready to go but I just said screw it and left it in the garage. I don't need it until mega truck season anyways. All since just before winter this happened, the truck doesn't have a speck of salt on it
Lottery ticket.... yep, same results as always. I'm still driving a 10 year old truck ��

Off topic-ish.....

Realistically what is the largest injectors that can be run in a truck that frequently idles for 30+ mins at a time?

It all depends if you are ok with it hazing at idle. My 150% haze a set of 100% would likely be clean depending on your setup

It all depends if you are ok with it hazing at idle. My 150% haze a set of 100% would likely be clean depending on your setup

A lot has to do w the brand as well, some companies do “cleaner” work than others. I seen a lot of guys w 200% w zero idle haze

Has anyone had any info on t&c diesel. I’m looking to get my injectors worked and the guy seems pretty knowledgeable. Trying to get 150% over

Back