View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #12
Green Monster

Name: Green Monster
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Well this thread mite as well be deleted because i have checked the NADA and KELLY BLUE BOOK. value on the truck is about 9000, but theirs no way to add in all the extras that i have put on the truck so i think my asking price is fair if not cheaper than fair considering all the upgrades and addons that have been put on the truck. so cutting my asking price in half is NOT going to happen ive got 5000 plus in chrome, lights, gauges, front end rebuild, bed liner, tool box, stacks, full 5 inch exhaust, wheels, ive got 3 sets of stacks for the truck, and i had planned on throwing in all the oil filters i have plus the oil that ive stocked up for oil changes, ive got a 450 dollar cd player with a flip up touch screen, 1000 watt amp with two 12 inch subs in a custom en closer, the KDP has been taken care of already also. so like i said the moderator might as well delete this thread because im not giving my truck away. Im considering closing my comp d account because i never get more than crap from everyone on this site, i ask a simple question and get told im wrong or somthings broke or someone else hijacks the thread and i never get an answer so im done with comp d. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AND MY ACCOUNT.
98 2500 4x4 12 valve AFC,torque plate,star wheel full forward.BHAF.KDP done. 5 spd.5 in stacks LEDs in air dam, LEDs in tool box LED Cab lights LEds on pinch mold. LED light bar under tailgate. custom subboxes Gauges ISSPRO Pyro Boost fuel pressure.