Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Need to send one back with the I need a better insurance company tone to it.

Unfortunately I wasn't the one typing the email.

Boss has decent amount of incentive to keep me around... Big trucks will slow down long time before I do if at all.. but what's decent-good loads for me... is crap for a class 8.

I have few options that can side step the system legally..
But they cost alot more money than I have on hand right now..

From what I've gathered...The insurance has been towing the line you're going to get fines shut down business wrecked if you don't have everything ELD!

I just send them actual memos and instructions and they can decide who's blowing smoke where

Unfortunately I wasn't the one typing the email.

Boss has decent amount of incentive to keep me around... Big trucks will slow down long time before I do if at all.. but what's decent-good loads for me... is crap for a class 8.

I have few options that can side step the system legally..

But they cost alot more money than I have on hand right now..

From what I've gathered...The insurance has been towing the line you're going to get fines shut down business wrecked if you don't have everything ELD!

I just send them actual memos and instructions and they can decide who's blowing smoke where

Are they too dumb to actually read the regulation and it’s exemptions? Do they think your making it up?

I’ve seen quite a few local trucks with them. Worked on a daycab that did nothing but pull a feed trailer with a new elog. I asked him how far he goes and he said rarely 50mi from the mill. I’m still confused why someone that has never needed even a paper log would buy an elog.

My dad laughed at another company that hauls grain with them. They go maybe 20 miles one way and they have to park on the side of the driveway after they dump and take their 30min break. All these guys are legally within the 150 air mile exemption and always have been.

I’m sure Allan would say they’re making more money sitting for :30 thanks to the electronic big brother.

Dumb... doubt it... Apparently it's not on top of the priority list.. they just blindly listen to the insurance/DOT guys that can't read the regs either.

Only benefit really running ablog book locally, is you have a 14H clock vs 12h clock
And getting paid to sit for additional 30 minutes lol

Did some digging on a gentleman’s place today that was getting ready to scrap 2 b model long blocks. Only thing so far I see missing from glancing over the parts is the pumps, and 1 air compressor. Sure there is more just haven’t seen it yet. Threw in the Acert turbos for free so why not?
dd76f444085b26191f4dffeae4fc782a.jpg

361c77badd24429063cb35fdf0a48101.jpg

42f9e04aca57cbcb9266fbefce3954c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious what a good little E-Log soldier does when your 50mi from your delivery on a Friday and they close for the weekend and your life saving elog says stop. Do you stop and spend the weekend in the truck, or roll and get home?

I’m curious what a good little E-Log soldier does when your 50mi from your delivery on a Friday and they close for the weekend and your life saving elog says stop. Do you stop and spend the weekend in the truck, or roll and get home?

I use my brain and plan my week so this doesn't happen.

Ah yes not moving. Mine is beside me and hasn’t beeped once. I’m an adult and I know when I’m tired, I don’t need a box telling me.
If idiot truckers were capable of predicting when they were tired, (you) wouldn't be facing elogs. Idiots always ruin the party.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back