Holset HT 60 turbine side options ?

Leiffi

Are there more than one turbine wheel option for these and how many different housings they have ?

Seems like there is more housing options for HT3B , they should be interchangable with HT60 , right ?

We've seen a variety of turbine wheels in them and there are a few turbine housing sizes.

Part number for our project turbo says it is for 500-560 hp engine so maybe it is the highest flowing already ? Except housing is 26 , there should be bigger available ?

No, there is no 97/92mm. There should be housings sizes available up to 36cm for the 97/87 turbine.

It also seems like HT60 87mm flows much worse than HX60 87mm.

I would say that is an accurate statement, though I wonder if it is more the housing rather than the turbine itself.

The HT3 exhaust housing entry port size is pitiful compared to the T6.

I do remember seeing a 100/87mm turbine in a specific HT60, but only had one specific housing if I remember correctly.

I would say that is an accurate statement, though I wonder if it is more the housing rather than the turbine itself.

The HT3 exhaust housing entry port size is pitiful compared to the T6.

Turbine blade profile is not the same with latest HX60. Might work better with bigger housing if it doesnt like high gas velocity ?

Back