After 30 years of active duty

you going to start wearing tye-dye now you figgen hippy.. jk buddy.. congrats on your newest veture..
on a side track derail whats your last pulls?

I hear ya, 5 weeks on terminal LV now myself, can't deal with facial hair and the G/F doesn't like it.....quote, hunny you look too old with a beard.....hair drives me nuts, still cut it often, don't think I'll ever grow it out again.

Jim

I don't shave every day either now, but not going for the hippie look either, Will still keep it clean.

Jim it's just habbit for ya now :)

BBD

Sorry Adam looking at the below for the remainder of tye season:

Lakeport, CA Lake County Fair Sept 3rd (Sat)
Sublimity, Or Sept 9-10th (Sat)
Tehama Dist Fair / Red Bluff, CA September 24th (Sat)
San Benito Co Fair / Hollister, CA October 2nd (Sat)
SEMA Show Las Vegas, NV November 1st-4th (Tue-Fri)

BBD

When I got out I did not have enough hair to grow long unless I wanted to look like Bozo the clown!

One week into my terminal leave now too. I'm already getting bored and I'm on leave thru 1 Nov. :snoop:

One week into my terminal leave now too. I'm already getting bored and I'm on leave thru 1 Nov. :snoop:

Bro, relax a little if you don't need the money of a double dip, go for a run, mow the yard, work on the truck........I've seen many people not take any time off at retirement, you served your country, your family sacrificed.....I'm almost 6 weeks into terminal and I'm loving it but I planned for it too!

Jim

Bro, relax a little if you don't need the money of a double dip, go for a run, mow the yard, work on the truck........I've seen many people not take any time off at retirement, you served your country, your family sacrificed.....I'm almost 6 weeks into terminal and I'm loving it but I planned for it too!

Jim

I took two days off, Saturday and Sunday :)

BBD

I'm relaxing for a little while, but don't want to wait till the last minute to find work either.

The new "proposed" retirement plan stinks for the new generation. I can honestly say if I was faced with the proposed plan I would've taken a different career path. They're even considering slashing the education benefits too, not to mention health care. Talk about loosing some major benefits. :badidea:

:Cheer:i have a loy of respect for anyone that can do 30 years, after putting in 14 years myself i am punching out at 20.

Congrats... I am done after this contract. So tired of it that I am not even going to finish off my 20. Just going to get out and let the army send me back to school... again.

Back