Front servo springs.

thunder03

I'm in need of a front servo spring for my 03 47re rebuild. I had a nasty bind up and mine let go. I tried looking online and a couple dealerships and it appears they are discontinued. Is there an upgraded spring or pair of springs I can use or am I better off to rape another trans for parts?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'd go with a TCS servo kit. They should have a spring or I believe georend has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wound up pulling a spring from a used 46re I had on the floor. I did switch over to the tcs servo and accumulator. Didn't come with a spring. I was running the sonnax "upgraded" servo kit with the 3.8 lever goerend recommended and hated it.

Got everything back together and it's way better than it ever was.

I just wound up pulling a spring from a used 46re I had on the floor. I did switch over to the tcs servo and accumulator. Didn't come with a spring. I was running the sonnax "upgraded" servo kit with the 3.8 lever goerend recommended and hated it.

Got everything back together and it's way better than it ever was.

I switched to the 4.2 lever from my other trans that snapped the intermediate.

No. I pulled the 4.2 lever from my other trans to put in this trans. The donor trans has a popped intermediate.

Goerge has found the 4.2 lever accompanied by the TCS servo has been the best for a non binded 3rd gear shift. Hope you got it figured out.

We also run goerend valvebodys.

I'm having 3rd gear bind issues, running goerends vb and a lever from them. Do you know what lever ratio they make? Been trying to get a hold of Dave for 2 weeks now with no dice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No I'm running the superior servo that has the sleeve with the 2 o rings. which I learned restricts the oil flow causing my shift timing problems. had read on here goerend sold a smaller spring to go Inside of the big spring to quicken the servo return . I have a dual seal, dual spring servo and new cover waiting at the house I'm going to install Tuesday

Are you running stock servo now? Website says 3.8 and sonnax servos in his kit.

I figured Dave's vb would work best with his lever and the TCS servo he sells. His site does say 3.8,but you threw me off when you said George found out the 4.2 lever works the best

I too was running the sonnax servo with the sleeve and goerends 3.8 lever. I decided after much reading and calling around I went with the tcs servo and their 4.2 lever. I have about 1k miles 6 trips to the track and 4 hooks on the sled. So far so good.

I too was running the sonnax servo with the sleeve and goerends 3.8 lever. I decided after much reading and calling around I went with the tcs servo and their 4.2 lever. I have about 1k miles 6 trips to the track and 4 hooks on the sled. So far so good.

Best way to go.

I got the new servo put in today but had to get to work before I could drive it. I'll see how it drives with the 3.8,really don't want to drop the trans just to swap levers.

Back