Is there a good "turning up a stock P-Pump" guide for a newbie?

Begle1

My landscaper has a P-Pump 12 valve, 5-speed, pyro and boost gauge but otherwise stock, runs bio in it, was complaining it was gutless.

If it was a VE I would've dived in right there, I don't know how to spell "P-Pump".

Is there a good intro How To Turn it Up document for the uninitiated? No reason to be gutless, right, these things wake up pretty easy?

My landscaper has a P-Pump 12 valve, 5-speed, pyro and boost gauge but otherwise stock, runs bio in it, was complaining it was gutless.

If it was a VE I would've dived in right there, I don't know how to spell "P-Pump".

Is there a good intro How To Turn it Up document for the uninitiated? No reason to be gutless, right, these things wake up pretty easy?

I'd just grind him a 100 fuel plate and call it a day. If that's not enough do some 3k gov springs. Those two are the best upgrades you can do to a stock p pump imo. Fuel plate is under the injection lines in the pump in the little housing at the back of the pump. The tamper proof screw is a ***** sometimes. The gov springs in near the bottom of the pump under a stamped steel bolt head/cap thing.

Back