ProStreet F-100

I am no the chassy expert, but the 4-lin connection to frame is very weak.

How do you control rear axle side ways motion with only parallel arms?

I have a diag bar. Might switch to a wishbone on the top side. Off the frame is an 11" triangle gusset. It's very stout. Not expecting any issue there.

Got a ton of new engine parts the last few days. Nearly done just need to finish air and fuel. Core 180 will be here soon ready for 13mm

Cool build. I'd keep the green too. Lots of folks doing the rat rod flat black theme anymore. Not my favorite...

Are those rear slicks 33"? What gear ratio are you planning on going with? Lots of choices with a 9".

Still undecided but I like flat black. Not because everyone else is doing it or for rat rod. Would look sleek with the hood stack is all. Still considering fenders too. I think an old ford pulls off the flat better than a newer dodge etc. More focused on the engine right now tho.
And yes 33" tires. Probably around 3.60 for gears. MW and pro should hold one pass at least.

013cf712.jpg

c007cd93.jpg

Thanks again!!

As soon as I get home from north dakota I'll build the engine and the cage should be done. As of now still a large pile of shiny parts and a torn apart old ford. After months waiting for the machine work and cam to be completed they are finally done. Also got the call this morning my secondary just shipped in.

Short block is built. Machine work looks good. Need some long shank stones to port the head. Slowly but surely

Ya 4094r. Seemed like a neat picture with all of em together. Obviously I'll only need two 45mm's and the 60mm, but for the price I got on them I couldn't turn it down.

I figure it pretty much just going to be a drag truck with no street time. What are you planing on using tranny wise??? A Lenco would be the cherry on top of the cake:ylsuper:... Looks pretty insane can't wait to see the end result

Back