View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #26
Ryan Tucker

Name: Ryan Tucker
Title: Do it Dont talk about it.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL View Post
There’s a couple trucks cutting some really good 60ft times now, but they will get better now.
Maybe so but for the majority it's always been very poor and I've never understood why. We have massive torque advantage over the gas crowd which can Really be applied well in the first 60 if everything's in place. He'll I was consistent 1.32 60s 10 years ago at 4500# and I made nothing for power maybe 1k. So comparably I don't see how these 1500 plus hp trucks are mostly still stuck in the 1.40s or worse. In the 1/4 you have some room to make that top end charge and drive around some but lots less of that in the 1/8. When I went to the Altered with the same power level I was consistent 1.09 back then with others with twice the power were stuck in the high teens, being 1/8 I hope to see people regear and make them grind through the traps, that starting line gear advantage with massive torque should really help the bulk of the PS guys. I'd like to see mid 1.20s at 4500#, that will be very impresive. And .99x for TD

Last edited by Ryan Tucker; 12-07-2017 at 11:31 AM.