Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I had one trailer with the winches on the passenger side. Can’t believe how much extra walking that is on an 8 stop day. My old B-train had the dolly cranks on passenger side. Those got unbolted and moved.

That why you went curtain side? No straps needed now

Filthy...
But got tomorrow morning load... Loaded tonight.. off to Janesville WI in the am.. see if they read prior to 1pm
28828137_10214517278819293_436658604589098003_o.jpg

Ok how the hell does that work on a closed tandem? Hard enough to surge axles on a spread to walk a big load on the turnpike. The reason the old skool guys liked the air/spring/air setups.

Not closed tandem.

This system is very well thought out if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not closed tandem.

This system is very well thought out if you ask me.

It’s easier to just go around the scales or left lane it and “free pass” them. This one doesn’t have the 1” lines going to the bags so it’s not nearly as fast. Big lines will make the trailer jump.

3f4573af32ed07f8e44cb670e7453b31.jpg
2c4991d96a2c4f4bb07ac19431ba65db.jpg

Last edited:
Mines built basically the same however I’m only running two bags with 2 tanks with half inch line. Therefore I don’t see the need in chaining mine.

So, it looks like my mystery turbo is a 198123, I was thinking about throwing a cartridge in it and running it a while until I could get an acert setup together. Anybody know a cartridge number? 4n7601 is the number for the 3408 cartridge that I think should cross over but I can't verify.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How's the cut-off on low side? Most of the ones I see just loosely flood out and horrible in any reflective moisture falling or fog

Thats never the case with JW Speaker. I would say the best sealed beam replacement in existence. I see cheaper knock offs do what you say ALL the time

How's the cut-off on low side? Most of the ones I see just loosely flood out and horrible in any reflective moisture falling or fog

This is the low beam, yes they are bright but I have them turned down as to try not to blind other drivers. Can’t speak for fog or moisture yet.

2a41723f7bcaac2400c2ffd26868e7b6.jpg

d05955796a9d542b701925c38583fb65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some cow trucks that had the dump lines plumbed into the bunk so you couldn't hear it from outside. They claimed they could get another 1500lbs on but I think they finally got caught lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've gotten in the Ohio turnpike as high as 94k gross with a 13' spread and 1" air lines and valves.

I think you been pullin on that thing too much. Its effecting your sight

Oh trust me I know chit when I see it. Had 2 cascadias with DD13-15’s this week. I don’t honestly know why anyone would buy one of those. Got a 2012 386 here that the guy paid $20k for that is 10 times the truck this FL is.

Oh trust me I know chit when I see it. Had 2 cascadias with DD13-15’s this week. I don’t honestly know why anyone would buy one of those. Got a 2012 386 here that the guy paid $20k for that is 10 times the truck this FL is.

I’ve been asking the same time. They’re not even cheap. Atleast you can buy a Volvo for scrap prices...

Sounds like your startin to come around....

Back