View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 06:11 AM   #49
dieselbeef

Name: dieselbeef
Title: dick doggin
Member`s Gallery
no those are on the fender of the the drivers side. either one of the hold down bolts came loose..rocker arm or lifter or maybe an injector. hate so say that even cause theyre a month old but they were the last thing I changed.

I didn't follow the advice of my dad who told me the last thing you f'd with is most likely the thing that's f'n you now...words of wisdom I tell ya.
theres a long story bout building a race motor and almost retearing it down due to a bad brand new spark plug bad outta the box

I am almost convinced its the ecm as well...done alotta reading and the one of the things throws the high voltage map sensor code is a bad ecm. it wont even clear. I cannot get it off with the batts off or the smarty clearing it. that and the companion jtec code are the 2 I get so....
another 750 bucks tho...dammit...

I hope they'll take the pump back. aint got 100 mi on it.otherwise I gotta buy a core

01 2500 4x4 quad cab all stock/drag comp

07.5 3500 4x4 dually 4 dr 6.7 d&j extreme, fleece cheetah, gorend triple, cat filters,

rip wrongway...

Last edited by dieselbeef; 07-06-2017 at 06:13 AM.