TC Lockup Controller

Signature600

THA MAN!
Need a price on a lockup controller for my 98 Dodge...looking for something that will control 4th gear as well.

I've looked at the Sucnoast, and like that one...have also heard the TS one is the same, but I don't see anything about 4th gear control on it.

Any other options would be fine as well!
Chris

AS long as it will let me tell it when to go to 4th, and when to lock and unlock, I don't care the brand.

I'm tired of having to use my lockup switch to keep it locked when I want, and would like to stop having to lock out O/D below 55mph.

Stupid truck want to be in 3rd at 30mph, locked at 35mph, and in 4th at 40mph. Sucks!

Thanks Dan,
Chris

I'm tired of having to use my lockup switch to keep it locked when I want, and would like to stop having to lock out O/D below 55mph.

Stupid truck want to be in 3rd at 30mph, locked at 35mph, and in 4th at 40mph. Sucks!

Thanks Dan,
Chris

sounds like my transmission...

for now, the switches will get the job done

I'm up for that too. I'm using the "Sweetchess" brand as well. Would like to go to a automatic controller to settle down the 1/4 mile times...

Merrick

The ATS I have will allow you to OD off when you start, and then control it.
I have an older ATS lockup controller. Not sure what it is worth, put it in the puller and never used it.

I have the SP Performance controller and like it. I set the 3 shift lock up and 4 shift lock up speeds with the cruise control buttons.
I've seen them on Ebay. I think they are now sold as Painless products.
I got mine for free from the guys that made them, they even put it in.
You can see it on top of the steering column.
DSC00191.jpg

The ATS I have will allow you to OD off when you start, and then control it.
I have an older ATS lockup controller. Not sure what it is worth, put it in the puller and never used it.

Say that again Dan??

You have to click O/D off when you start it to control the shift to O/D??
Chris

No you can set it up so when you power the truck on that the OD defaults in the off position.

No you can set it up so when you power the truck on that the OD defaults in the off position.

Aha...might look at that one too. I found a Suncoast race box, and also another option...looking hard at both of those.

Thanks Dan, I'll look at the ATS again! BTW, is that a Co-Pilot box??
Chris

Back