View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #8
Dutchy93

Name: Dutchy93
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinCAT View Post
For one your engine is an STC so retiming is not as important as a fixed time engine. You have to make sure that nothing in the STC system leaks or you will have nothing but trouble.

You need to know the flow rate your injectors are being changed to, if they can't give you this number then I would use someplace else.

3804502 is the part number for a Holset HT60 that will be a good upgrade and work for that power level, do not buy a Borg Warner version.

Get back with us on the flow rates of the injectors and we will go from there.
sure am glad you, as well as everyone else, is here to help me along! the STC system seems to be fine, i am in the process of replacing a few of the lines that have begun to weep but it definitely functions properly (weve had them fail on l10's before, at -10, on plow trucks, too much fun ) good to know about the turbo, work has been nuts here lately havent been able to dig the truck out of the snow bank let alone get into the motor. I will get a hold of the shop to find out about the flow rate for the injectors hopefully some time this week, sorry i havent responded or provided you with any useful info, but with 5 combination plow trucks this time of year can and if proving to be hectic. Thanks for the guidance and patience!