2.6 smooth bore turbo... what’s the best to buy

Ron burgundy

As the title says.. who makes the best smooth bore chargers any input would be great. I don’t want to just buy something that’s over priced and not worth it..

Those seem to be the 2 common names. I know none are cheep just wanted to go in the right direction the first time

I'm finishing up on a single CP3 that will MAKE 1400+ and run 5000RPMs and yes , NOT blow up. I need to just finish some in House VOLUME/RPM tests and send it to Nick. He's going to test it on all his Turbo's Single / Multi.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of Nick before. I’ll have to give him a call and see what he has to offer.

Call Fair valley perfomance. 608-643-0200 ext 2 Dennis or drew will get you set up

I misread that post I get it now a CP3
Yep CP3 ...It produces way more fuel than 1400HP but Injectors play a big part in HP in the R/T rates so we are working with our Sources for COMP Injectors.. Its not the combustion fuel side its the R/T side that's Killing the HP HPCR.

Last edited:
instead of buying something twice i would do it the smart way and just buy a harts to begin with

Ended up going with jeb it was a hard choice between them but Eric actually called me back.. must have took me 5 calls or better to get someone on the phone at Hart’s. I’ve heard great about both.

instead of buying something twice i would do it the smart way and just buy a harts to begin with

On the setup we tested 7 chargers with. Harts was a solid 25hp ahead of the rest, although I do not believe it'll be as reliable as a couple others. I would like to see what the DPE unit does.

Performance Engineering 715-384-4422. We dynoed them against Harts, Jeb, you name it. Good turbo and good pricing.

Back