View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
TheBigNasty

Name: TheBigNasty
Title: Project bish
Member`s Gallery
Well the turbo will probably be a 64 or maybe a 66. I'm probably going to either sell or try to upgrade the 62/14 off of my 95 and put it on there. I want to go with a big single on the 95 anyways, probably going to make it a toy to play with the sled and the 62 only has about 1500 miles on it. Phil, I know the tst has the rp but I just picked up a puck anyways so I will have to play with it and see which I like better. As for the tranny, billet input is for sure. I have a friend that can build a tranny (dang good mechanic period) so I might get the parts from HTS and have him do it. On the converter, it sounds like a tripple is the least I need so I guess I will see which is recommended. I did hear that TCI is making diesel converters now and one is supposed to be pretty bad A....but it was just here say. I do have time to think about it though because I have to try and get ahold of my W-2 that was mailed to the wrong address, but I do plan to call HTS and talk to them about it before I buy anything.

I guess what I'm basically trying to say is.....Blue watch your ass because it's about to get nasty!