65mm turbine wheel Borg Warner s362

I ran that same turbo as a single way back and spoiled great, but surged like no else.

I bet it would be great as a secondary in compounds where surge isn't an issue as bad.

Just curious why you want that turbine?

I ran that same turbo as a single way back and spoiled great, but surged like no else.

I bet it would be great as a secondary in compounds where surge isn't an issue as bad.

Just curious why you want that turbine?

I'm running it in a compound setup with a s475 and it spools great. Never had a surge issue with it. The truck is just a street driver. I had a valve seat drop in cylinder 6 and a small piece of the valve went through the turbine wheel so I would like to replace it, put new seals and balance it good to go. The s475 turbine wheel look like its OK, I didn't see any damage to it.

Right on, figured it was a secondary. I just wanted to point that out in case you were running it as a single.

Wish I could help you out man but my supplier is weeks out, we are out of reman wheels, and borg wants far too much for one. I will take a peak at our core bank and see if I have something I can rob one from!

Wish I could help you out man but my supplier is weeks out, we are out of reman wheels, and borg wants far too much for one. I will take a peak at our core bank and see if I have something I can rob one from!

Much appreciated.

Back