View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 07:53 AM   #60
Cflanery88

Name: Cflanery88
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rucummins View Post
Well the first time I had it out was because of some cracked pistons. Had maybe 10-12 hooks on it after that, then I wanted to make some big changes and it just ended up sitting because of life getting in the way. This time it's just going back on the street. I'll take it to some local pulls and probably hit the sand drags but that will probably be it. Ppump 24v with a cr head

Hell yeah that sounds awesome. Idk what exactly I'm doing with mine. I have been driving it back and fourth to work every day and have almost 900miles on it already. I want to see what it does on the drag strip but can't see having the time or money to travel all over to drag race It. I'm leaning more towards sand drags and local pulls since I only live 15min from the silver lake sand dunes, and the Sand dragway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L, Wagler +.080 rods, Hobbit tuned, Exergy150% injectors,Polished s475/87 1:0 A/R Engineered Turbo Billet Wheel,arp625s,14mm main studs,PPE dual fuelers,Hamilton 188/220,extreme pushrods,Fleece bypass/drains/distribution block,110#springs.