Vp 44 ho or so

blue2002

Which pump should I buy? I have a 2002 Dodge six speed. Mods tst comp, smarty and 150 hp injectors. I have a ho on the truck right now.

So which one would be the best for me to run on my truck.

Where is the best place to buy a wire tap pump with warranty?

SO. Might lose a bit off the bottom but it'll make more power. Cost the same.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I found a couple of places that'll wire tap with warranty. Just didn't know if it would be any benefit for me to change from a ho to a so pump. Do I need to change anything else if I decide to go to a so pump?;

Dap for a warranty with a tap, and I’m from a different school of thought on the pump.

The SO is a great pump if you’re going max effort on a vp,but otherwise if you want better daily driving manners and quicker spool then stick with the HO.

Don’t get caught up too much on the numbers. Plenty of people have done close to 600 on an HO pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dap for a warranty with a tap, and I’m from a different school of thought on the pump.

The SO is a great pump if you’re going max effort on a vp,but otherwise if you want better daily driving manners and quicker spool then stick with the HO.

Don’t get caught up too much on the numbers. Plenty of people have done close to 600 on an HO pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not possible; not on fuel only anyway. The HO just simply doesn't have the capacity to move 600 hp worth of fuel. Mine's maxed out at 508rwhp.

That's not possible; not on fuel only anyway. The HO just simply doesn't have the capacity to move 600 hp worth of fuel. Mine's maxed out at 508rwhp.

I have an old dyno sheet at 544hp and there’s plenty of people who have made close to 6. Read the dyno thread and you’ll find them.

I have an old dyno sheet at 544hp and there’s plenty of people who have made close to 6. Read the dyno thread and you’ll find them.

I guess I should have added that my figure of 508hp was uncorrected. I'm sure enough creativity could fluff that up to 544.

I guess I should have added that my figure of 508hp was uncorrected. I'm sure enough creativity could fluff that up to 544.
Elevation, temperature, unicorn, as opposed to palomino, horsepower.
So many correction factors could be included in the formula.

Mark.

SO pump powa..........lol

Single 64mm turbo
Blue chip x-vp
Drag comp
Mach injectors
Have dynod in denver, 3 places in green bay, wi, Milwaukee, wi......
Every time it was 636-640 hp at wheels

Whatever you chose to believe, at the end of the day you’re talking maybe 50hp but the two pumps will have different characteristics down low and this has been proven and shown time and time again.

Your money, figure it out.

Back