1998.5 24v

whitneyj

still in pieces
Parting out a 1998.5 Cummins, VP44 powered 24 with all accessories to include starter, harness, turbo, computer, ect-whatever you want. Has 334k on the odometer, no blow-by, looks to have had headwork done (assuming head gasket), new VP44 around 200K miles ago, no leaks, bone stock, and never tapped into. Engine came from a manual, 2WD, no cruise. No codes are present, starts immediately, idles and drove perfectly. You can come hear it run before I pull it apart. The truck was used as a delivery truck for a butcher, so it's primarily highway miles.

$2400 obo I'm also willing to sell the entire truck as is for $3K. Body is rotten and the master cylinder took a ****, otherwise it was an awesome daily driver.

Located in Oshkosh, WI
(9juan0)four78-8four08

Price drop to $2K. Comes with CAC, fan, radiator, yada yada yada whatever you want. Essentially I'm pulling the engine out and crushing the rest, so whatever you want.

How much do u want for the wire harness that plugs into the bottom driver corner of the cab and runs down the frame rail to the end of the truck.shipping is zip 65459

How much do u want for the wire harness that plugs into the bottom driver corner of the cab and runs down the frame rail to the end of the truck.shipping is zip 65459

That harness is junk. It's been spliced into, poorly, when they had the refrigerator/freezer on the back and everything is rotted.

Tried to call, the number in the OP is wrong, found it elsewhere and tried and phone is off.
Interested in the whole thing, sent you a PM with my phone number.
Please give me a call.

Mark.

Last edited:
Back