Which drag racing tranny for street/strip?

So has anyone put a 48re behind a ford?

there's a guy over on TDG... "Robts" doing a 05 5.9 conversion w/48re in a 2004 F-SVT

He's just getting ready to find out what it's gonna take to do it. Last I heard he was going to call Garmon to work it out.

well im talking about with a 6.0, and why..bcz my pos 5k dollar tqshift has never worked right. It will hold a severly detuned pass but it will skip and miss gears and shift back into them in a full out race tune, forget about the 2 stages of no2! WHO WANTs TO BUILD ME A RACE TRANS THAT WILL WORK RIGHT!!!!!!!!

If you go to my myspace i will have the only 2 passes ive got in with the truck the 1 is with the detuned and the other with the full race program youll be able to see what it does ALMOST EVERYTIME!!!!:bang

well im talking about with a 6.0, and why..bcz my pos 5k dollar tqshift has never worked right. It will hold a severly detuned pass but it will skip and miss gears and shift back into them in a full out race tune, forget about the 2 stages of no2! WHO WANTs TO BUILD ME A RACE TRANS THAT WILL WORK RIGHT!!!!!!!!

If you go to my myspace i will have the only 2 passes ive got in with the truck the 1 is with the detuned and the other with the full race program youll be able to see what it does ALMOST EVERYTIME!!!!:bang

Fastest 6.0 runs an NADP tranny. may want to look there. 780-456-4498

The trans is shifted with the file. Get it straightened out. Who put the thing together? You aren't far from FL. Bring it down here. I want to see this thing.

i must have gotten the one bad hts tranny in the lot. or dusty was gone and the aprentice built mine. But one thing you can say is dusty stands by his stuff at least to this point he has not let me down waiting on the verdict for the last issue with the truck in the shop and the tranny back on the floor

i was also told that the nadp has suncoast parts, i have no problem with suncoast, i just want my truck to run right, then the fastest 6.0 will have a suncoast!:poke:

Well considering that the raybestos stage 1 clutches are still kinda new. They have a limited pool of things to choose from. So.....

Sorry i brought their name up. apparantly it offends you. Shaun's truck runs 11.30's at around 8000lbs with their tranny and it lives. It was just a suggestion to someone running a very light truck (if it's the truck in the avatar) that can't get their tranny to work. maybe they know something you don't.

I am up for anyone to get this thing running right, Dalpilot- im talking a truck over 5k lbs lol The thing that kills me is with the stock tqshift the truck ran a 7.4 with 50 shot off the line and blowing the IC boot 60 ft b4 the finish??? If i hadnt already bought a trans i would look at NADP just bcz of shawns truck and now that i hear BTS is building them i would look there also.....Sorry for the highjack!

Back