View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:53 AM   #1
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Stalnaker Racing Services

Is alive and kicking. lol

We decided to make a go at racing as a business. I went under the knife for the first time in my life back in March. So it appears, as the doc explained, I am getting older and if I didn't change my lifestyle, I would more than likely be back in to see him. "Looks like you have worked your guts out", the Doc explained.

Since I am a pretty big wuss and pretty much don't ever want to go through that kind of pain again, I am afraid to physically work hard at all anymore.

Join with me in this new venture as I try to keep this business from getting to nose heavy and make a few waves in the diesel performance world.

We have a facebook page as well, but, I will try to keep all the updates I can here with my CompD family.

We have several projects we have dreamed up so far. Stay tuned for our version of a shop truck and we have new plans for Bodacious.

I also want to publicly announce our bid into UCC 2018. I absolutely had a blast and It is the best place I can think of to promote the parts I push.

Thanks,

Arch
Stalnaker Racing Services