View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:43 AM   #20
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
As many post and replies as I've made about it on here, I may as well say it again in case some have not heard.

We are in the UCC qualifier for 2018.

James Vannest with Vannest Diesel Performance will be building our power. As it stands, I'm around $20-$30k shy of at least having all the pieces to make the HP mark. I'll try to answer any questions you might have on the engine build basics. Anything above that should be directed to James.

Zach Hamilton continues his awesomeness and has sponsored our effort with a bare cast 'War Head'.

Mountaineer Diesel has stepped in and will sponsor the Stalnaker Racing Services Team with ????? Gonna keep this one a secret for just a little bit.

The shop truck was gutted once again and the plans for the UCC2018 entry are close to finalized. Still need to wait on a few more anticipations.

Whole different world hooking 800HP v/s 3kHP. Bigger heims, heavier wall tubing, etc... I don't think it is going to be hard finding the 4500lb weight min.

I sure could use some sales help on the SRS signature Shocker Pass valves. Take five minutes to google a comparison. This valve is the $hit. lol

I also have 11 p-pump engines, 10 NV5600's, five nv4500's, a whole stack of Dana 80's lol.