View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Coal Train

Name: Coal Train
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Well its been a little over a month and probably around 100 calls to Valair. I have talked to Kevin at Valair I believe twice....My brother never got the modified clutch fork thats made for this triple disc when he purchased the clutch...When I first talked to Dan he told me they could build one pretty quickly and get it sent out to me. Well after about 50 calls I talked to Kevin and he said they had the modified fork done and he took my address. Then about 25 minutes later the secratary calls me and tells me its going to be 117$ for the clutch fork. I told them they could keep it.....I was willing to pay the shipping to get the fork....Today I grinded and worked on the fork put it back in and have around 1/2 inch free play and truck still won't go into gear.. If I put shims in the clutch I have no free play but the truck goes into gear...I have had this transmission in and out probably 7 times in the last month....I'm to the point where I just want to box the clutch up and send it back and never deal with Valair again....Dan my number is 812-620-1692...I'm done trying to get a hold of you........