Are you ready?

I hope you have all the rules on the new site. I need both sled pulling and drag racing rules, I go both ways.....:drive:

strokin_early99 said:
I hope you have all the rules on the new site. I need both sled pulling and drag racing rules, I go both ways.....:drive:

Yes sir they are, I was just in the new site and they are up ...... the site is almost ready :rockwoot:

Is the schedule up on the website the actual one for the complete series? I ask because months ago the US map showed stars in georgia & NC and on the schedule it shows no events in these areas for zone 4 I think it is....all florida.

As of right now I only know of two events that will have sled pulls ... The season opener at Breakaway in FL and then the event in Wisconsin

Is Scott working on more pulls?

I can't make weight in the other organizations once I get the U joint shields on the truck. The truck weighs 8010lb totally empty without U joint shields. I don't have a dedicated pull truck and my truck is a work truck. Apparently the guys that make the rules in the other organizations are scared of the heavy work trucks....LOL.....

So what was the reason behind putting stars on your map of events with no actual events in those states? Are those the ones that are " coming soon? "

Twisted Shifter said:
As of right now I only know of two events that will have sled pulls ... The season opener at Breakaway in FL and then the event in Wisconsin

Only 2 !!!!!!

Perhaps you should change the name to National Drag Racing Assoc :poke:

LOL j/k

BBD

9 LIVES said:
So what was the reason behind putting stars on your map of events with no actual events in those states? Are those the ones that are " coming soon? "
We are still working with tracks ....... We will continue to add events to the schedule as we secure dates. We projected 24 events and we are at 30 with 3-4 more that I know of being very close to done deal. Its still the first week of January.

Back