Evil fab review

Jyd302bjj

Has anyone had them build a side by side kit for them ? How did it fit? How was the work? How long did it take to get the stuff after you paid?

A fb buddy has some. He had to cut a hole in his hood as the primary was too high. After some of evilfabs claims on an instagram post earlier this year I wouldn't buy a bolt from him.

Damn, I just bought a side mount s4/s4 kit from them and this is the first bad thing I’ve heard about them. Hopefully they work well and fit properly once I get them. They were really helpful with all the questions I had and seemed knowledgeable in the work they do. Guess we will See when they get to me.

Damn, I just bought a side mount s4/s4 kit from them and this is the first bad thing I’ve heard about them. Hopefully they work well and fit properly once I get them. They were really helpful with all the questions I had and seemed knowledgeable in the work they do. Guess we will See when they get to me.

Most people ask for reviews before the purchase. :)

I have not heard anything bad FWIW.

I just did a kit and it actually went together pretty well. This is a side by side setup S400/S400 and the only thing I didn't like is the support bracket for the big charger. Looked like a 5th grader cut a bunch of little pieces of tubing and welded them all together.

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_195121594.jpg
    IMG_20180312_195121594.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20180312_195137898.jpg
    IMG_20180312_195137898.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
I just did a kit and it actually went together pretty well. This is a side by side setup S400/S400 and the only thing I didn't like is the support bracket for the big charger. Looked like a 5th grader cut a bunch of little pieces of tubing and welded them all together.

On a setup like that does the length of the hotpipe make a noticeable difference?

Back